The DIY Ice Bath Conversion Kit.
Suitable for either Whiskey Barrels or Stock Tanks
What’s included in the kit?
- Hole Saw
- Fittings for whiskey barrel or stock tank
- Hoses and connectors
- Water Pump and Cartridge Filter
- Ice Box Cooling System
Water Pump and Filter System
- Easy to maintain Filter System to keep your Ice Bath clean (if using with a whiskey barrel it will always be an uphill battle to keep the water clean due to the nature of the barrels previous life! The filter will help to keep sediment at bay and the pump will be pumping around 8000l water an hour eliminating any stagnant water. Recommended Chlorine or Bromine use to aid in keeping the water cleaner for longer)
- Water Pump takes water from the bottom of the Barrel / Stock Tank, passing through the filter and back into the top of the Barrel / Stock Tank.
- Pump and filter system are to be left running 24/7.
The Ice Box Water temperature control system – HEAT AND COOL!
- Adjustable Temperature control up to 40*C and down to just 2*C
- Automatic on/off to save electric when desired temperature is reached.
- Maintenance mode to maintain temperature level at a fixed temperature
- Small in size – 530mm long x 650mm high x 550mm deep.
- Two year parts and labour warranty on The Ice box
- Two year warranty on heat exchanger and compressor (parts only after first year)
- Plug and play convenience – fitted with 2.8m cable and UK RCD plug
- High efficiency performance
- The Ice Box operates in temperatures down to -10°C
- Black ABS Plastic corrosion resistant Case
- Simple to use digital temperature control with LCD display
- Extremely quiet running
- R32 gas for environmentally friendly operation (R410A on f23)
- Spiral Titanium heat exchanger resistant to salt and chlorine