The Oval Ice Bath Only
- Inner Ice Bath is manufactured from food grade polypropylene. Extremely durable, easy to clean, non hazardous and hygienic
- Outer part of the Ice Bath is manufactured from spruce which is extremely durable in fluctuating temperatures and long lasting. Will need treating every 6 months.
- Stainless Steel Clamping bands to hold the bath strong.
- Wooden steps to enter the Ice Bath
- Wooden lid to keep ideal temperature inside the Ice Bath
- In built seat to help relax when in the Ice Bath – This also acts well as an internal step to get in / out of The Ice Bath
- The Ice Bath comes with built in Drain Tap at the rear. There are no inlet and outlets needed to connect The Ice Box at a later date.
The Oval Ice Bath with Water Pump and Dual Filter System
- Same as above PLUS:
- Dual Filter System to keep your Ice Bath clean
- Water Pump takes water from the bottom of the Ice Bath, passing through the filters and back into the top of the Ice Bath.
- Pump and filter system are to be left running 24/7 and are built into the Ice Bath.
- Inlet and Outlet are on the front face of The Ice Bath to accommodate water circulation and also for connection to The Ice Box if purchased at a later date.
The Oval Ice Bath with Water Pump and Dual Filter System and The Ice Box (Install Included with Delivery)
- Same as above PLUS:
- Adjustable Temperature control from 15*C down to just 5*C
- Automatic on/off to save electric when desired temperature is reached.
- Maintenance mode to maintain temperature level at a fixed temperature
- Small in size – 820mm long x 550mm high x 380mm deep – the size of a suitcase!
- Three year parts and labour warranty on The Ice box
- Five year warranty on heat exchanger and compressor (parts only after third year)
- Wi-Fi connectivity built-in* – requires iOS / Android ‘Smart Life’ App
- Plug and play convenience – fitted with 2.8m cable and UK RCD plug
- High efficiency performance
- The Ice Box operates in temperatures down to -15°C
- Black ABS Plastic corrosion resistant Case
- Simple to use digital temperature control with LCD display
- Extremely quiet running
- R32 gas for environmentally friendly operation (R410A on f23)
- Spiral Titanium heat exchanger resistant to salt and chlorine